[Imc-web] chuck

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 19:53:00 CDT 2004

No, this is not some weird spam email.

It's about "chuck" who seems to be a good buddy of "Jack Ryan's". At
least they seem very concerned about exactly the same subjects, seems to
have the same MO/schtick/attitude, and, despite the fact that there's
two of them and they both seem obsessed about giving themselves points
to counter the negative ones they draw, generally are only able to give
themselves 3 points at a time when 'plussing' themselves up...rather
odd, if there's two of them, of course.

In other words, I'll bet they're joined at the hip, a creation that jack
hopes will allow him to stay at UC IMC when (as he prehaps far too
paranoidly fears) he gets banned. In any case, whether they're twins or
not, "chuck's" pretty consistent violation of our web use policy since
he popped up a couple of weeks back drew a warning from me this evening
in this thread:
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/17024/index.php

[The funny thing is, I'll almost bet that "heather" is DAN, based on the
posting pattern on the IMC network and only a first name in small
letters. Troll-on-troll is always a rather sick spectacle, but I digress...]

I would like other's opinion if they think I've over-reacted or any
other opinion on "chuck" since it seems he'll be with us for awhile.