[Imc-web] WRFU Draft IMC Volunteer Info Page Blurb

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 29 20:06:41 CDT 2004

I  have quickly written an entry (included below my name) for WRFU for the IMC Volunteer info page:
http://www.ucimc.org/mod/info/display/volunteer/index.php

I hope this can go up at the above link ASAP, but I don't think I have the Admin privileges to post it myself. So whoever is able to fix this, plese let us know.

This is just a draft, which WRFU can review at its meeting next Tuesday, May 4, and fix to everyone's satisfaction. Given that I told a bunch of kids that I would have this info up on the website, I am taking this hasty fix until something consensed-on is available.
Mike Lehman

WRFU

Description: WRFU is a IMC-affliated and fiscally sponsored working group that is building a low-power community radio station. We will be on the air by June 2005, broadcasting throughout Urbana and Champaign. WRFU's programming will be chosen by airshifter groups that choose their own formats, coordinated through a collective station structure. We operate within the consensus-based organizational structure that the IMC uses.

Meetings: 1st and 3rd Tues. of each month 8:00 - 9:00 PM @ IMC

E-mail list: rfu at lists.groogroo.com