[Imc-web] Judgement Call: Threats or No?

Paul Bengt Riismandel p-riism at ad.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 3 15:17:00 CDT 2004

Yeah, it really skirts the line. On the one hand it isn't a credible
threat of violence the same way that a threat on a local individual
would be. On the other hand, this is the sort of thing that can bring
lots of unwanted attention.

I'd say hide it, perhaps even delete the parts about kill and shoot.