[Imc-web] The Brief Return of JR

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 6 20:28:26 CST 2004

Although there are several other aliases I suspect Jack is using, I have
confirmed that "casablanca" is him. Thus, you should treat such posts
the same as any Jack Ryan posts that appear.

This is based on traffic element analysis that gave multiple
concordances with Jack's previous behavior. Given this is a public list,
I can send anyone who asks the details.

This has not been a big deal, however. He has returned only briefly,
until a brisk grouping of new posts confirmed my suspicions this evening.