[Imc-web] I still don't approve your behavior!

Anna Epelbaum wayne_pickette at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 9 17:18:21 CST 2004

Ml, I think that you deserve all kind of penalties for the way you are running this editorial job and hiding everything, which certainly deserve attention more than many other left for observation articles and comments. I think, however, that I am going to be busy on 12/16/04. If not, I might come to protest against IMC web policies, and people who are inflicting and supporting them, but don't expect any support from me though, maybe, I found you better than many other editors on this web, I still don't approve your behavior!