[Imc-web] Anna, you have my support, okay?

ali karim bey alikarimbey at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 08:45:33 CST 2004

Ms. Anna,

Methings it is sad that you are prosecuted by IMC. My boss reads IMC and he got a lot calls. I think I may be prosecuted. Also, ML hides my comments. Never explains. Like he explains for you. This is because IMC is also against muslims, because of 9/11, you know. I am also paying alimony to my ex-wife working on two jobs. IMC tactics are like gestapo tactics. Methings it is not good for me to post on IMC now. They will contact my boss, who will fire me. ML is acting like Allah (Peace be upon him). I am offended but I am also scared.

IMC is a network of people in bed with one another. Watch out, Anna, you and Wayne have my supports for all the time and all the days and all the minutes.

Yours,

Casablanca/AKB