[Imc-web] Anna, you have my support, okay?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 10 13:21:54 CST 2004

That's what a call a quick reaction. Look what popped up just after Arun
posted and while I was writing my reply about how Jack's been reading
our list...

From:
http://www.ucimc.org/editor/index.php?class=Article&function=editor_display&id=22487
Parent Article: A NEW PUBLICATION
Commentary :: Civil & Human Rights
Re: A NEW PUBLICATION
by Last Post by Casablanca/AKB
(No verified email address) 	Created: 10 Dec 2004 01:06:24 PM
Modified: 10 Dec 2004 01:06:24 PM
Ms. Anna and Mr. Ricky (400 signatures), me want to think you for citing
me. Yes. I cannot continue posting. Two reasons. My boss at the car shop
knows IMC people. Number 2. ML keeps deleting comments. He is not "God".
So, Mr.Ricky, the future Council Member of my Ward 5, you cite my
questions, but ML has taken them. Ialso cancel my yahoo account so that
my boss does not know. IMC is using gestapo tactics.
Bye-bye Ms. Anna and Mr. Ricky. I support both of you. Watch out for IMC.