[Imc-web] Just Wondering

Paul Bengt Riismandel p-riism at ad.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 15 15:01:46 CST 2004

I agree that it isn't really quite enough to be a feature -- since it's
not much more substantive than an e-mail of inquiry. But I'm open to see
if it gets any responses before it gets moved off features.

I have no problem with it being on the local newswire.

Perhaps it might be a good practice for editors to e-mail this list
whenever they featurize something, including a short explanation as to
why it makes a good feature.

--paul