[Imc-web] Re: Your IMC website article has been deleted

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 26 22:29:03 CST 2004

Well, DS is DAN SPAM.

Two articles claiming to be by Steven Argue were posted here on UC IMC
after some earlier interactions on the Indybay IMC site. It is nearly
impossible to keep track of what is genuine and what is not when the
charges of who is a "Zionazi" gets started on Indymedia. All I know is
that is a generally pointless task to sort out the twists and turns of
this generally irrlevant argument, except to say that we know it is
closely associated with the DAN Disinfo phenomena that we have
exprienced over the last few years.

And there is nothing that solves or illuminates any of the region's
problems when people start accusing Indymediua editors of being
"Zionazis" as it is clear in the case of the follwing two threads:
http://www.indybay.org/news/2004/12/1711402.php
http://www.indybay.org/news/2004/12/1711355.php

Thus, I stick by my evaluation of this as DAN SPAM, which has been
handled according to existing policy by being hidden and deleted.
Mike Lehman