[Imc-web] Features

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 29 20:00:31 CST 2004

I made Sandra's piece on work to reduce jail suicides a Feature, because
it is obvious Feature material (and she requested that I do so.)
http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/22865/index.php

I am thinking that we should also make this article by Nicki a Feature.
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/22874/index.php
It is a solicitation for funds, but I trust Nicki's vouching for the
groups receiving the funds in her previous email to the IMC list. It is
also very timely, relevant, gives people a chance to send material aid
through a grssroots group, and would make a good Feature on either US or
global IMCs. I'll check later to see if there are any objections and
then move it to Feature if there aren't any. I'm cc-ing this to Nicki,
becuase I don't want to do this without her knowing about it.