[Imc-web] website improvements:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Feb 2 17:05:39 CST 2004

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Danielle Chynoweth wrote:

> thanks to ben grosser!
>
> a few items: the banner is way stretched on secondary pages and there are
> quite a few other visible errors in the banner on Safari.

i've tweaked things about some more -- are there still problems?  also, i
wasn't sure why we needed the media gallery on -- could someone let me
know about that?  it's off right now, but i remember dan or someone saying
that the newswire wasn't working before when we turned it off.

let me know,

--sascha