[Imc-web] More (or less) Jack

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 3 00:12:42 CST 2004

There were two more brief flurries of posting of mostly off-topic
comments by Jack Ryan this evening. He apparently is enjoying his
new-found ability to double-post articles (one of those bugs in dada, ya
see), as they all bore this characteristic. The last of his comments
this evening actually was entirely on-topic, so I only hid the duplicate.

He sure whines a lot for a tough CIA-type. And his newfound title of
"President of The FREE JACK RYAN SOCIETY" is hilarious, not to mention
his headline "Who Shot JR?". If we could only be so lucky...