[Imc-web] website improvements:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Feb 3 12:16:45 CST 2004

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, benjamin grosser wrote:

> oh, and btw, once all this is settled, I can easily create new banners
> that look the same but have different pan photos.  I'll explore how to
> swap them out randomly so that people get a different photo everytime
> they load the page (well, of a small set...)

i like the idea of more banners -- ben if you create them, would someone
be willing to write the code to automatically rotate them?  also, i've
been hacking my way through dada's css interface...  i think i now
understand the convoluted system.  i've fixed the extra space under the
banner and logo (and changed the logo to a grey background).

please let me know how this looks/works,

--sascha