[Imc-web] web space for radio group

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri Mar 12 00:40:13 CST 2004

>From looking at our website, you would not know that we produce a weekly
radio show unless you happened upon an upload.  That's 'cause radio didn't
make a site to link to from the nav.  We now have lots of material to
create a site - training and orientation material and the like.

How should we create the site?  Should we make static pages or do it in
dada?  Do tell.

Also, how would I go about updating info on the site?  I want to add
radio's meeting time.  I think I am an editor, but I have never edited the
site.

thanks,
Danielle