[Imc-web] From Maiko about fix for RSS feed

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Mar 12 21:13:47 CST 2004

2004/03/12

This is Maiko. There was a problem with the RSS feeds where the pasted in
text about License did not have proper closing tags.  We (sascha and I)
have changed various places in syndicate.php and syndicate_newswire.php so
that they are well formed.

The change is, to change all </License> tags to </cc:License> tags so that
they match the opening tags that are <cc:License>.

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President      *      Project Manager