[Imc-web] Where's the Graphic?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 00:25:45 CST 2004

I made Sascha's Walmart article into a feature. But where's the graphic,
which displayed fine in the original article? It just shows as a link to
"walmart.gif" but only takes you to a feature now denuded of its
graphic. Does anyone know the answer? I went to try to edit the graphic,
hoping there was some way to "Create a Thumbnail" which sometimes fixed
the problem in the old version of Dada, but there's nothing on the
graphic edit page that will help that I can see.