[Imc-web] suggested revision to toolbar

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Mar 25 01:56:25 CST 2004

I am extremely happy with the cleaner website design.  I have a suggestion
about the toolbar.  I think we should tidy up the order and labelling a
bit and have it like this:

The logo and banner should bring you to home.

Then the toolbar should be:

home | publish | about | volunteer | donate || library | public i | radio
| shows | projects

the || separates out the general pages from working group pages.  working
group links are alphabetical.  what happened to the gallery?

if we run out of space in the future we can get rid of "home" since the
logo and banner will link.

about should go to a much better explanation of who we are (I have
something written - does anyone mind if I just go ahead and post it? i
will assume silence = go for it) in addition to the info page links.

"projects" should go to a list of links with summaries of all the projects
we have going:
RAGG
Wireless
Chambana.net
etc etc

what do folks think?  i can take care of the about section if someone can
alter the toolbar.

danka,
danielle