[Imc-web] Jack's Visiting Madison, too

Paul Bengt Riismandel p-riism at ad.uiuc.edu
Mon May 10 13:27:41 CDT 2004

Interesting info from the folks at Madison IMC:

If you would like to pass this on to Paul, "Jack Ryan" put a couple of
offensive comments up on the IMC; I hid them immediately as I want in
no way for him to start dragging down the quality of the Madison IMC
now thta UC is starting to get a fix on his antics.  The interesting
thing,
though, is immediately after his comments were posted (which were a
couple of minutes apart), a piece of cut & paste spam from an extremist
right-wing neo-nazi kind of website (American Free Press, formerly "The
Spotlight", an infamous American Nazi style publication) was posted.
That I just deleted entirely. Though it could be coincidence, my
experience in looking at the posting patterns through the dada interface

makes me think the spam was posted by Ryan.  If the people at U-C
have seen such spam clustered around him, here's some verification
for them...