[Imc-web] razorwire

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Nov 2 10:15:55 CST 2004

> In adding the time polls close (7pm) some of the commentary on the
> razorwire got lost.  Not sure why - perhaps I was working off an old
> copy. I just didn't want folks to think anyone deleted the razorwire
> text on purpose.  I actually didn't like spin on the elections in a
> razorwire and so I am not scrambling to reproduce it, but I certainly
> didn't intent to delete it.

actually, i both posted the razorwire _and_ deleted the commentary (mainly
because i thought it detracted from the intent of the razorwire).  so no
worries.  just FYI -- we've finally gotten the IMC-US off the ground (it
took TWO years, but has been well-worth the effort!) -- features from the
UCIMC are being syndicated nationally (and any really good ones will
probably get promoted to feature status); IMC-US is getting tens of
thousands of hits, so if there was ever a day to connect the dots and
write up a feature, today's the day!

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst