[Imc-web] Anna Epelbaum

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 3 16:53:21 CDT 2004

After a considerable period of just ignoring her mostly self-destructive
discourse, people seem to finally be talking back to Anna. And it is
only throwing gasoline on the fire she has so obsessively tended for the
last year or so.

I am at a loss as to exactly how to proceed here. Lately her posts have
fallen pretty much in the same category as those made by the Jack Ryan
posse, but I have kept a very loose leash on them. They are
counter-productive to both herself and to the IMC. I was just wondering
what other's opinions might be on this, since ignoring the problem does
not seem to be helping.