[Imc-web] IMPORTANT- please read ASAP!

lamers at uiuc.edu lamers at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 19 21:02:26 CDT 2004

Hi guys,

I am writing on behalf of VEYA regarding the post on Patrick Thompson's case
on the IMC website. It is under the local interest section. His lawyer has
recommended that we remove the information we posted immediately, so that it
is not detrimental to his case. Unfortunately, we did not write down the
information necessary to remove it ourselves. We really need your help on this.
If you could please remove the article as soon as possible. If you have any
questions, please contact me. My number is 766-1360 or you can call Colleen at
377-4309.

Thank you,
Nikki,
UCIMC Video & VEYA