[Imc-web] can't edit my article on IMC web site...

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 20:06:15 CDT 2004

Hi,

I posted an article earlier today "Looming Censorship of "Democracy Now!" by
Urbana mayor (and how you can stop it)". I'd like to make some typographical
corrections and later add some sound files, but whenever I try to edit the
article, I get the following error message:

Database Query Error
Duplicate entry 'Looming Censorship of "Democracy Now!" by Urbana mayor (and
how you can stop it)-T-M' for key 4

At first, I got a different "Database Query Error", something about "no
table for 'articles'" or something like that (sorry I don't have that
verbatim for you).

To clarify, I get these errors after clicking the "Submit Article" button on
the "Edit Article" page after making changes in the article submission form.

Thanks