[Imc-web] RE: Your IMC website article has been hidden

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 6 18:23:56 CDT 2005

Hi Tim,
Ordinarily, if articles of local interest are not tagged to go in the
Local newswire by the author, one of the editors (frequently me) will
move them up there. Typicfally, we go ahead and hide duplicate articles
once we have confirmed they are essentially identical or if the second
article is a correction on the first. If you have created an account on
the website, you can also go back and re-edit your article to check the
local interest box to move it up to the Local newswire. In any case,
we're glad to host your notice of the Guatemala conference here.

Please feel free to update your article as you feel appropriate or
repost it again if it moves off the mainpage before the conference
starts. We would be especially glad to have a report from the conference
itself. Such a news article will be considered for Feature status.
Regards,
Mike Lehman