[Imc-web] Feature

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 13 12:48:39 CDT 2005

I made this a Feature:
http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/31706/index.php

While it is, in part, an announcement, it also reflects on the issues
involved. I also think that the change of venue of protest of interest
to a large part of our readership is significant enough to rate being
made a Feature, so that people realise there is a new location and date
that this will likely occur regularly.

I have no intention to make these regular AWARE announcments a Feature
when they occur in the future, however, but just to get the shift in
venues clear in everyone's mind. If a decision is made to discontinue
the North Prospect protest, then that will likely also rate a Feature,
for much the same reasons.