[Imc-web] Link request from high PR site

Sarah sarah at debtconsolidationcare.com
Fri Apr 29 22:34:48 CDT 2005

Hi,

I am a webmaster of a financial site having Google Page Rank 6 which holds a good position in search engines and satisfy the viewers' needs with its good information.

I have a request for trading links.

I will give you three links from the following three sites in exchange of one link from your site, which will help you to boost your ranking in popular SERP and get a good traffic from there:

(1) http://www.debtc.com/
(2) http://openfree.blogspot.com/
(3) http://www.debtcs.com/

Here is our link detail for you to add in your site:

Welcome to debt consolidation care forum. It isn't that complicated  to solve your debt problems in steps. All you need is a positive approach and a firm decision. Our experts will give you counseling and advice.

If you agree, then please place our link and let me know asap so that I can reciprocate you within hours.

We have other financial sites too for trading links. Please let me know how we can help each other to get good search engine ranking.

With Thanks,
Sarah
sarah at debtconsolidationcare.com