[Imc-web] deleted comment?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 22 17:46:36 CST 2005

Yes,
I deleted the comment leading to David's reply and the on that came
after. "Just Curious" is Jack; it's one of his catch phrases. Compare
the tone of the two comments. They don't agree; the first is aggressive
and obviously a troll. The second is mild and trying to appear as if
someone actually substantially agrees with David -- and oddly makes no
objection to the first comment being hidden. This does not make sense,
unless it is a troll trying to gain someone's confidence because David
was willing to repsond to him.
Mike Lehman