[Imc-web] Anna

Rich Weinblatt letsthinksomemore at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 10:11:51 CST 2005

Dear IMC:

As I am quite new to the site, I hesitate to inject my views on this matter.  Nevertheless, as I have also come under the stern criticism which emanates from Anna, I thought I would offer just a thought.

Today, as I was looking at hidden posts, I saw one from a clearly distressed individual ranting about the Beatles.  What struck me was the similarity between his misperceptions and those expressed by Anna.  The subjects are very different, of course, but there is an analogous paranoia and mono-mania from the two writers.

My point is that I think it would be an act of kindness to ban Anna from the site.  She is deriving no benefit from her posts, and is in fact being subjected to numerous and repeated -- and increasingly hostile -- rejoinders.  In the end, this is probably harmful to her.

It's not my place to judge the best interests of a stranger, nor am I much disposed to the idea of banning.  But there's my thought.  Thanks.

-- rich

http://mail.yahoo.com