[Imc-web] Group Email Info Link

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 15:12:14 CST 2005

While I was editing the RFU link on the Volunteer page in the Infodocs
category, I changed the other links, too. Thus, I changed the old
groogroo links to the new @lists.chambana.net

They seem to work OK and I think this needed to be done, but let me know
if I screwed anything up. There may also be other cul du sacs of the
website where such editing still needs to be done, but none come to mind
to me at this point. However, I figured I'd mention this in case anyone
else can think of any suhc changes still needed.