[Imc-web] Advertising

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Tue Jan 18 14:00:15 CST 2005

On a related note, as a list moderator I'm getting an email every single
time some crap is sent to the Print list. I'd like to change the list
options (at least on the lists I moderate, if not all) to only notify
moderators once each day of what is waiting to be moderated. Is there any
problem with this?

-meghan