[Imc-web] Re: address for article

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 6 23:47:25 CDT 2005

Hi Susie,
I've edited this article to provide your work email address:
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/35618/index.php

It should send you an email asking for address verification. If it
works, then it will show as verified. If it doesn't, then I can't fix
the verification part, but your email address will appear as requested.
Regards,
Mike Lehman
UC IMC