[Imc-web] Meeting Notes, July 6, 2005

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 7 12:52:40 CDT 2005

Attendees: Mike (notes), Phil, Wendy, David, Dan

Please Note: Phil, Wendy, and David will be new web editors as soon as
the database can be fixed to add new editors. If anyone can fix that and
let me know, I will get them added to the editors. Please let me know
when the editor entry screen is up and working.

Until this is done, we have people willing and trained to help with
editing, but no way to do it until the editor entry problem is solved.

Mike showed the new web editors around the editor screens, reviewed IMC
web policy and its application, and briefed them on problem areas in the
past. Everyone was reminded that the Web list can be a resource for any
questions as the new editors begin their work.

Dan discussed a possible software update to the website with David and
Wendy.