[Imc-web] Re: [Imc-tech] Database access

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Jul 26 14:24:44 CDT 2005

David Gehrig is already working on this, please work with him. I
really don't want to have multiple people running scripts against the
live database. Perhaps David could provide you with a dump of the
database to work on your script with offline. Or perhaps you could
collaborate with him on his script.

Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/