[Imc-web] Re: [Imc-staff] Email Confirmation

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 22 00:19:47 CDT 2005

Hi Michael,
One of the 'features' of the current version of our website software is
that the email confirmation feature works randomly. Sometimes it does
and sometimes it doesn't and we cannot do anything about it until the
bug is fixed in the next version install. I am sorry we can't help with
that.

BTW, a very good and needed article. We can't tell who posted it if you
didn't, since we don't track users, but you apparently have a fan who
uses our website and thought others might want to read your work.
Mike Lehman
UC IMC