[Imc-web] BE 05 - Keynote speaker: Bruce Mau on Massive Change

E/The Environmental Magazine dougmoss at emagazine.com
Tue Mar 1 16:01:16 CST 2005

Dear Colleague:

Achieving a sustainable future involves the teaming of art, science and
business.

At this year’s Building Energy Conference and Trade Show, Bruce Mau,
iconoclastic international designer, and author of Massive Change, will set the
stage by asking “now that we can do anything, what will we do?”

Over 70 conference sessions will embrace this question and provide team-based
problem solving for a sustainable future. 150 experts in building science and
design, renewable energy, policy, product development and business will inspire,
challenge and explore solutions for the built environment.

The conference will be an inspiring gathering of leading energy innovators,
architects, engineers, builders, developers, regulators, business people,
investors and other leaders in the renewable energy, green building, land use
and conservation fields.

We urge you to extend your reach and make plans to be a part of the largest and
most influential clean energy and green building event of the year.

Building Energy 05 Conference and Trade Show
March 15-17, 2005
Boston, MA
http://www.be05.org
413-774-6051

Regards,

Doug Moss
Publisher
E/The Environmental Magazine (Media Sponsor of BE 05)
28 Knight Street, Norwalk, CT 06851

Scott Pierson
Ten10ten Marketing (Supporting Sponsor of BE 05)
Citizen to citizen communications
203-854-5559 ext. 110

73623057