[Imc-web] Well, Something's Wrong with the Database

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 12 11:38:00 CST 2005

Well, a reload of the page made that shit disappear. Whatever it was was
old -- the dates were all from September, but I'm not even sure which
year because it went away when I reloaded, before I had a chance to look
at the individual stories. Whatever was going on seems very coincidental
that it would pull up all that shit of DAN's. Please look into this just
to be sure the website has not been compromised in some way.