[Imc-web] WRFU Button on UC IMC

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 15 23:11:03 CST 2005

I would like to have a button to the WRFU website added to the UC IMC
mainpage. It should link to: www.wrfu.net
with this as the alternative link, if possible or technically necessary:
www.radiofreeurbana.org

I would prefer this button to go at the top of the page directly under
the panoramic photo. However, it is getting a bit crowded up there. I'll
note that RAGG is basically defunct, but I don't want to step on any
toes in fitting the WRFU link in. Let me know if this needs to go to
Steering to decide. I don't think it has to, but if it displaces another
button, maybe it should.

After we get the button up, WRFU will post an article announcing it.