[Imc-web] Feature

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat May 14 09:48:17 CDT 2005

Now that the website is back up, I've made th following story a Feature:
http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/35068/index.php

It offers the most extensive coverage of the Media Conference that has
been posted on the website so far. It's also by a new author, which we
try to encourage.

John, sorry for the delay, but we were having technical problems that
were finally resolved overnight.
Mike Lehman