Feature: was Re: [Imc-web] Re: Heads up: Article on Puerto Rican politics

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu May 19 09:52:38 CDT 2005

I have made this a Feature (after regaining access to the website from
home this morning and removing two days worth of poker spam and Jack
droppings):
http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/35330/index.php

While it has limited local interest (although probably more than a few
weeks ago, prior to the "Not Enough Space" art show), it does cover an
important story on neo-colonialism that has received little coverage,
even in the independent media. Given that we need to make it a Feature
to get it syndicated to US and global IMCs, it seems appropriate to
Feature it here.
Mike Lehman