[Imc-web] Hidden Article

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 6 16:01:30 CST 2005

I hid this:
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/103032/index.php

Besides being rather unintelligible unless you're on the same
wavelength, there is some threatening language and potentially libelous
material. And some just plain pointless obsession with violence against
women, but in a obesssively questionable manner.

If someone else feels differently, I'm cool with unhiding it. It's a
rather old trope that has circulated around the IMC network --
"X-rockstar is controlling my world." This particular guy hasn't visited
for a few years here. It's not really news in any conceivablely relevant
form, but this is always a gray area that others may see differently.