[Imc-web] Re: Your IMC website article has been hidden

william knowles endoscam at lycos.com
Thu Nov 10 14:16:32 CST 2005

Dear ucimc folks,
Thanks for giving me a 'heads up'as to the 'hidden status'of,'"Time Magazine, Daniel Kadlec duped by Houston attorneys Wes Christian and John O'Quinn" post.I don't know but I believe it is because you think I am disguising the same article or subject under different titles.Yes and no.
The Daniel Kadlec article in Time did just appear and it was the Houston attorneys who used their prestige to get it in there,a sort of 'psyops'
just like James Dale Davidson's ,'Cliton killed Vince Foster',psyops only with penny stocks being promoted.

If you do a 'james dale davidson' google search you would see much promotion of himself his 'quotes' and his books but only if you had done the same a couple of years ago you would find nothing but that.Now namebase.com gets high Google ranking.And my articles on indymedia.com(thanks)from various indymedias even the Philipines are beginning to fill in the spaces rather than his and the Lord Rees-Mogg's scammy books and self promotions.If you google 'attorney john o'quinn' you will see a similar pattern,even more so,although his purchase of the dead pope's old vehicle(hee hee) has temporarily added to his ranking recently.Same for 'judge ken reilly' google search.'Porter Stansbery' and 'Bill Bonner' are still to promominant however but I'm working on it.Do google 'bill bonner agora inc. stansberry'.Yes there is a method to my madness.If you read the below from Mark Cuban's blogmaverick.com where I stored James Dale Davidson's discussion of me 'crazy dog' and 'naked short selling' you will see he feared more 'our-street.com' at that time than me.Also he lied,he knew I was Tony RYALS,I still have our email correspondence.

I AM NOW WORKING ON A 'WIKIPEDIA'ARTICLE ABOUT JAMES DALE DAVIDSON WHO IS CONNECTED TO ATTORNEY O'QUINN BY WAY OF ENDOVASC PENNY STOCK PUMP AND DUMP AND I DO BELIEVE HE IS 'BOB O'BRIEN' WHICH IS WHY THE LINK BELOW TO CUBAN'S BLOGMAVERICK HIGHLIGHTS OR COLOR CODES O'BRIEN.

What I really want to say to all indymedia is thanks for giving me some internet clout.If you even google that Time reporter's name his articles which aren't that good will dominate.I  wrote Time and him and told them they were duped.Illinois Congressman Durbin no doubt has received letters from the 'ncans.net mafia'(who threatened my life as I may have posted on your indymedia)asking him to back their supposed 'anti-naked short selling'campaign which is really just a massive penny stock scam by 'Bob O'Brien' and Overstock.com's Byrne and his 'Sith Lord'(do google search) to mask illegal pump and dump and penny stock manipulations.

If you had any idea how big this was,(even people inside the SEC may be covering up for this scam with Beltway origens I believe).Do a google  search 'james angel georgetown striptease penny stocks' or 'utah senator bennett cheetah striptease' or 'sec attorney brent baker national taxpayers union' .You see after the $100,000+ letter appeared in the Washington Post on February 8 to Bush 'warning' him of the dangers of   'naked shorting' to 'SS'investments,(that I knew of a day in advance from my regular monitoring of ragingbull.com),NCANS.NET appeared on the internet,just like Davidson's now disappeared 'NAANSS'(do google search).

Anyway I plan to do more on indymedia,putting the names of the culprits in the title helps bring it to the fore on google.James Angel was mentioned in the Time article and he needs more confrontational 'journalism' because he won't and is afraid to answer my questions.Anyway what I am doing has a reason and it is to expose massive penny stock fraud. I hope you take the time to understand.

Also until June I had the most popular 'discussion' on spitzer2006 with 30 to 50 'hits' or views per day.Eliot Spitzer removed it for whatever reason.I still haven't emailed to ask why.That is about the time I discovered indymedias that may help me expose this fraud I was victim to
yet or die trying.

Yes I know this email account is not in my name.Why ?Do google search,'yahoo mafia o'brien guatemala cabby machete'.
Sincerely
Tony Ryals

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:-G2kH2TaDfoJ:www.blogmaverick.com/entry/1234000833040434/+james+dale+davidson+o%27brien+crazy+dog&hl=en

8. Posted Apr 17, 2005, 6:42 PM ET by Tony Ryals
dirtydirty,Well you've been saying over and over that I'm employed to denounce you who defrauded me over and over again.Now if you'd just let me know who's employing me I could collect my much needed salary,which wasn't needed at all till my path crossed with yours.

Why don't you stick to conning and psyopsing politicians and leave us little guys alone ?
They may deserve it,we don't.And I only recently read your www.vantagepoint-ia.com of May 2004 raving about me as 'crazy dog' bashing your prize genemax tout and dump,what a riot.And all that on and on about 'electronic counterfeiters' just like your email to me a short while earlier and pretending you didn't know my name even though I emailed you using my real name,idiot.

And besides not answering me about the patent
number of the non-existent patent you claimed fraudulently to have traded the Endovasc 'management' for shares.

And you still never answered my query as to whether or not you still blamed Clinton for the death of your former employee William Colby. So how's about an answer ?

I was amazed that you or your 'newsmax.com'pal
predicted Colby's death a month in advance. Still am.

http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1999/3/24/185342

The Body Count: Add One More
Christopher Ruddy

Related Articles:

William Colby's Death Mystery

It was March of 1996. My cell phone rang. My literary agent was on the line.

"Cross Colby off the list. He's dead."

"Colby is dead," I said with some shock.

"Yes, I just heard on the radio he died in a car crash," my agent said.

I did not know former CIA Director Bill Colby, nor did my agent. But we both knew James Dale Davidson, editor of the investment newsletter Strategic Investment. Davidson was not only an associate of Colby's, but Colby had worked for Davidson as a contributing editor for his newsletter.

At the time of my agent's call, he was attempting to find a publisher for my book on the Vince Foster case. We still had no publisher, and my agent had floated the idea of William Colby writing the proposed book's foreword. This would serve several purposes. Colby, as a former CIA chief, would give the book some credibility with a publisher.

Colby had been a key figure in the Watergate scandal after he refused to allow the CIA to block the FBI probe on the Watergate burglary. Colby could not be accused of being part of a right-wing conspiracy. After leaving the CIA, he argued for unilateral disarmament and became a fixture at the left-wing Institute for Policy Studies.

My agent thought Colby might be open to the idea. After all, he worked for Davidson and Davidson openly claimed Foster was murdered, pointing the finger at the Clinton White House.

But now the idea of a Colby foreword seemed lost.

I called Davidson and asked him if he had heard the news about Colby. His voice became strained. He sounded stunned when I told him.

But, of course, Colby had not died that March. He died a month later. My agent was wrong. To this day, he swears he heard something, and to this day, we laugh about the Jungian wrinkle in time. Davidson was peeved at me for the false report, as he well should have been.

9. Posted Apr 17, 2005, 7:50 PM ET by Tony Ryals
Yet more chatter from Yahoo NFI board.Funny I know of one poster who posted as 'wolfblittzzer0' on ragingbull and their alias lasted a few months telling the truth about the scams,probably because it gained a little press attention and also because the scam company UCSY and its CEO Michael Zwebner had for whatever reason become a litigation with Lycos and ragingbull.Then another poster used the alias jddavidson911 and his alias and posting privileges were removed within hours !!! I say that because note,one of the NFI aliases on yahoo is now 'ctonyryals':

Re: When will NCANS update on Global Lin
by: dirtydirtydeeds (43/M/Cyberspace)
Long-Term Sentiment: Strong Buy 04/17/05 06:42 pm
Msg: 293029 of 293039

Please direct me to the area of NCANS where Global Links is "touted" or discussed in any detail. Given that we have never actually followed the story, I'm sure you must have some basis for your "demand" that we start following it.

We have avoided two main problems that many of the members of the anti-naked short selling groups have been sucker punched by - the "Dateline is going to air and blow this wide open" and "Global Links is significant in any way other than as an example of how orders of magnitude more stock can trade than is issued."

In retrospect, our keeping NCANS non-affiliated with these two causes was prescient. I personally don't think that Dateline will ever air, but would love to be wrong. I also have misgivings about Global Links given the state of their filings and the apparent issues surrounding their reverse split and preferred stock - although the issue of whether the company is a POS is a separate one from whether they are being naked shorted into the ground.

So again, where in the NCANS website is Global Links touted? Specifically?

Posted as a reply to: Msg 293015 by azteca_ace

Subj: I thought orders of magnitude more
By: biodog0