[Imc-web] request to

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 25 17:04:41 CST 2005

Danielle,
Did you ever get a reply from Peter at this email address? It's the same
one I have for him, but on previous occasions I have not been able to
contact him through it nor have I received a bounce message indicating
it wasn't good.

I do want to give him an opportunity to reply, especially considering
it's a holdiay week, but if we aren't able to contact him, then I think
we should consider granting Christine's request if there aren't any
objections to doing so.
Mike Lehman