[Imc-web] Deleted Article

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 4 11:29:58 CDT 2005

I have set this article to deleted (but not purged):
http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/97732/index.php

This way it cannot be commented to.

For some reason, it has become troll-bait. It is a very old article
(2001) to which no substantive comments have been posted in a long time.
Hiding the trolls has become more trouble than it's worth. There was a
whole batch of them last night, which is why I finally got fed up with it.

I did want to let everyone know about this, as it's a bit of a
stretching of our policy, but an appropriate one under the circumstances
I think. If there are objections, just unhide it and let the list know
and we can go back to hiding the wackos as they pop up.