[Imc-web] Re: Your IMC website article has been hidden

william knowles endoscam at lycos.com
Wed Oct 12 20:25:50 CDT 2005

Dear ucimc,
thanks for the heads up on the hidden post,nearly everything i write is controversial for some reason,the only reason the daily cal printed that in 1987 was because the pope had for various reasons stirred up so much negative publicity at the time.i had it on angelfire but they blocked it out somehow in 2000.
just thought i'd like to see it googled and see the light of day again.it will always be scientifically and historically correct no matter what pope comes or goes or whether our population collapses from soil exhaustion or other.
anyway i posted it on indybay at the same time and really as long as it gets googled....does your hidden stuff get googled ? you can see my morbid curiosity of google searches by googling,'schwab lom'.anyways you all might do a word search of my pope article on google and you will not get the combination of words i wrote from any other source except maybe a dictionary,etc.but i'm for some reason the only person to have written that in the history of 'science and western history' writing'.it's both funny and sad that it can be considered controversial.

oh and i am  tony ryals NOT william knowles.if you go to  the other article i posted on your site today or just search my last name on your excellent indymedia site,you will see by taking links below my other article today,'the byrnes,john edwards,attorney o'quinn,swift boat vets,money laundering', one of them from utah.indymedia is titled something about 'davidson'and 'the threats of bob o'brien',that i have received some threats by people who know my name and location on yahoo and ragingbull and as you can read,they don't wish me well.these people who i know and don't know have deleted my original email etc.,accounts thus i don't use my original accounts with my name,they were deleted because...well just read my articles and links to utah.indymedia on your indymedia....
Sincerely
Tony Ryals