[Imc-web] OUT STANDING FUND.

DR. CHARLES EZE dreze_charles at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 14:36:28 CDT 2005

ATTN:Dear.Sir,

I work in CBN nigeria.I saw a file in respect of your
fund that has been abandoned amount in quesion $7.5
Million USD. I suggest that I can assist you in
getting this fund installmentally, what I need from
you is acceptance for me to go ahead and the end of
the day %10 will be given to me. If it is ok by you
send me the new account you want the money to go and
your telephone number for further communication.
Be rest assured that everything is alright.
Thanks,

Dr.Charles Eze