[Imc-web] Re: question about IMC website

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 12:12:40 CDT 2006

Hm.  Just a thought, in the unlikley event that it
might be helpful:

Is there a way to cut off comments when an article
reaches a certain age or (more drastically) after a
certain number?  I'm so techno-ignorant that I simply
have no idea.  Or is the total block the only way to
do it?

Anyway, it's for you guys to decide.  Just thought I'd
mention my thought in case you could use it...

Thanks again for all you guys do!
Ricky