[Imc-web] help with pix on website

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 18:16:22 CDT 2006

Hi Everyone,
Somehow, it looks like the pics, other than the first one, were lost
from the original article when it was made into a Feature. I found the
original article
(http://www.ucimc.org/editor/index.php?class=Article&function=editor_display&id=130222),
downloaded the pics, then uploaded them to the Feature. They now appear
at its end.

They each need a title, provided in this order:
Orthodox priest Richard Cleaver leads a workshop
Conference organizers Nekeisha and Erik address the group
Participants fill out a questionnaire

I'm a klutz at HTML, so maybe someone with better chops than me can tag
the pics by further editing the Feature now that the pics are there..

Amy,
Once something is a Feature, then only editors can edit it, so that is
why you had no luck with that. Sorry about the problems. It's a very old
and creaky bit of software at this point.
Regards,
Mike Lehman