[Imc-web] attn webmaster! Re:Cream City Collectives

natalie u_n_a_ at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 11:04:19 CST 2006

hi, i'm writing from milwaukee as part of the cream city collective
to let you know that post referred to in this email ABSOLUTELY IS NOT
REAL.  Someone is posting articles to the milwaukee indy media site,
posing as a part of CCC.  These posts are offensive and in no way
represent the views of CCC.  I am going to try to work on this problem
asap.
thanks.  if you have any advice, please reply.
FWD Message:
_______________________
Hello,

A post about the Cream City Collective to our local ucimc.org website
is
getting some attention.  We're being heavily trolled on the subject,
and I
was wondering if the original post was real.  The article is at:

http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/111847/index.php

If it's not real, contact our web editor at: imc-web at ucimc.org

Sincerely,

Phil Stinard
(Just another person, speaking for myself)