[Imc-web] attn webmaster! Re:Cream City Collectives

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:48:47 CST 2006

Hi Natalie,

It's off the ucimc web site now, but if you google "Cream City Collective,"
you will find that the fake post is also on the Cleveland and St. Louis
Indymedia sites.  You should contact their web editors as well:

http://cleveland.indymedia.org/news/2006/02/18815.php
http://www.stlimc.org/newswire/display/1276/index.php

There's also stuff in the St. Louis media gallery:

http://www.stlimc.org/media/index.php

--Phil