[Imc-web] UCIMC post: Worthy of feature status?

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Jan 17 15:56:31 CST 2006

I have made this a feature.  Typically I would not make an announcement of
a meeting a feature, but this is an ongoing story with multiple reports
coming in, lots of community members are involved and I have not seen this
meeting well publicized, and the features panel on the website has not
been super active, so I chose to make it a feature.

- Danielle