[Imc-web] Re: [IMC-Tech] Apache RLimitCPU directive

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Jan 18 13:08:34 CST 2006

It won't work. We don't have run away CGI scripts, we have run away
apache children.

"This applies to processes forked off from Apache children servicing
requests, not the Apache children themselves. This includes CGI
scripts and SSI exec commands, but not any processes forked off from
the Apache parent such as piped logs."

Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/